Adds a new outline item (bookmark) to the outline hierarchy.
Returns an instance of the PdfOutlineItem object
representing the newly added item.
Title specifies the text associated with the bookmark.
Dest specifies a destination associated with the bookmark. Can be
set to Nothing. A bookmark can alternatively be associated with an
Parent specifies the parent outline item for this bookmark.
The newly added item will be added underneath the parent item.
Can be set to Nothing if this is a top-level item.
InsertBefore specifies where this item is to be placed
among its siblings in the hierarchy. InsertBefore's parent
must be the same as this item's parent. The new item
will be inserted right before the InsertBefore item.
Param is a PdfParam object or parameter string
specifying various appearance parameters of the newly added item, including:
- Bold: if set to True, the item's text appears in bold. False by default.
- Italic: if set to True, the item's text appears in italic. False by default.
- Expanded: if set to False, the item will initially appear collapsed (closed). True by default.
- Color: specifies the item's color by name or hex number. Black by default.
- R, G, B: an alternative way to specify the item's color
For more information on this method, see Section 10.2 - Outlines.